Wednesday, September 30, 2015

FIVE questions with Patti J. Smith!!!!!!

Do you have any pets? If so what?

This question could cover a complete blog post! Currently, I have a Chiweenie (Petey) - part dacshund/part chihuahua, a Chidobie (Coco) - part miniature doberman/part chihuahua, a very loud and talkative (wonder where he gets that from?) Lilac Crown Amazon parrot (Derby) and a Cockatiel (Icey) who rings the bell in her cage until my dad puts on music in the family room.

I've never been without a pet...in fact, I used to live on a ranch and named everything ... including the chickens. My then husband, Don, bought two cows to fatten up and butcher and I named them Lunch and Dinner. We never did butcher them because I got too attached. They lived a long and happy life. :)

What are your musical tastes? Do you write to music?

I am a diehard Country Western fan but also love classical, 50's & 60's and disco. I do sometimes write to music. Classical music inspires me when I write devotionals. As a break from writing books, I write lyrics that hopefully someday will be put to music ... and yes, they are country-western type lyrics, but no dogs die. My favorite is "Goin' on a Guilt Trip".

Name your Top 5 Favorite Movies.

I'm all over the map in movie genres. My fave five are:
* Young Frankenstein - See something to new to laugh at every time I watch it!
* Grease - and yes, I know all the song by heart.
* Steel Magnolias - A box of tissue sometimes isn't enough.
* The Rock - Wouldn't mind being stranded on Alcatraz with Sean Connery!
* Primal Fear - The best psychological thriller around.

 
What is your Favorite TV Series and what character would you play in it?

That's a easy one! Although my cousin is the technical advisor of NCIS New Orleans, the original NCIS is my favorite (shhhh, don't tell D'Wayne). They would have to bring back Ziva because that's who I would play (after I lost a few pounds). She's tough, determined and quirky.

What are your Top 5 Favorite Books and/or Characters?

My favorite book character is Alex Cross of James Patterson's Alex Cross mysteries.
Other than my own (ha!), my favorite books include The Thornbirds, Rome Sweet Home, Gone With the Wind, The Stranger Beside Me and Killing Kennedy. (Of course, the Bible tops them all).

What was your worst part-time/summer job experience?

I waited tables at a high end restaurant and there was a large formal party in the banquet room. I spilled water down a woman's back, then when clearing the table after the meal, I spilled a tray of dirty plates in a man's lap.

What is your Favorite Season and why?

Favorite Season? Do you have to ask? FOOTBALL Season of course! My opportunity to scream as loud as I want, plot against others in my fantasy league and trash talk William Tasch and his Green Bay Packers.

Connect with Patti just about anywhere:
Visit her blog: http://gridirongrannyfootballfanatic.blogspot.com/
Visit her Amazon Author's page: http://amazon.com/author/pattijsmith
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/gridirongranny
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gridirongranny5


No comments:

Post a Comment