Saturday, June 25, 2016

Now a Kindle Unlimited Title: @SueBadeau Camping Suspense "Roots and Wings at "Loonstone Lake" - Volume 1 - Call of The Loons

Grab it while it is HOT!

The first story in Sue's series is now a Kindle Unlimited deal!

Below you will find the Amazon link, synopsis and author bio.ENJOY!

Amazon Kindle link: https://www.amazon.com/Roots-Wings-Loonstone-Lake-Loons-ebook/dp/B00LFWP1NS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466877440&sr=8-1&keywords=sue+badeau+roots+and+wings

Louanne and Frank Hubert are two school teachers and almost empty-nesters getting ready to enjoy summer when an unexpected call from their past rocks their world. Will re-opening a long-neglected campground provide opportunities to realize new dreams? Or will mysteries from the campground’s past scuttle their plans before they can begin? A budding romance for the Hubert’s daughter provides help and hope for moving forward.

Love children (mom to 22, grand mom to 35, great grandmom to 7!) chocolate, camping, road-trips, writing, reading mysteries and more, standing up and speaking up for those without a voice. I have worked in children's services, policy and advocacy for 35 years. Married to my best friend, I divide my time between my home and kids in Philadelphia and traveling to speak and teach on the topics I am passionate about - healing and hope for children who have experienced trauma, foster care, adoption, permanent families for all kids, and more. My faith is my rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment