Thursday, June 4, 2015

Please Help Larry Peterson pick a cover for his new YA Fantasy Series "The Demons of Abadon"!


Joey insisted he kept seeing and talking to his dad. He had told his brothers and sister and they thought he just did not understand Pops’ passing. But then Beeker and Joey went to stay with Charlie and Eleanor Winters for the summer. They lived on an old farm in the Abadon Forest . But so did the “Darkened”. They did not want Joey anywhere near the Abadon. Why? They feared his innocence.

Larry Peterson Sr is an author and Catholic/Christian blogger and has written over 500 blogs. He was born and raised in the Bronx and moved to New Jersey when he got married. Eventually he and his family settled in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. He started writing newspaper commentary in the late 1980’s.

His books include the novel, The Priest and the Peaches” and the children’s book, “Slippery Willie’s Stupid, Ugly Shoes”. He is in the final draft of his latest book, The Demons of Abadon, which is the sequel to The Priest and The Peaches.
Larry’s first wife died of cancer (Melanoma) in 2003. He married again in 2006. His new wife also had been widowed. Ironically, she came down with cancer (Lymphoma) in 2011. In the fall of 2014 she was also diagnosed as having early onset Alzheimer’s Disease. Larry says, “We are both doing fine. Having Faith is a beautiful thing.”

Where can you find Larry on the World Wide Web?
Web/Blog:http://www.slipperywillie.blogspot.com
Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Priest-Peaches-Larry-Peterson
Goodreads:www.goodreads/LarryPeterson.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/slipperywillie
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/larrytpbx


10 comments:

  1. I like both but I think I'd pick B - it's more ominous to me. Title is chilling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer B and asked my teenage sons and they both said B as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer "B" too. The dark colours are more stark and demonic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B scares me more, and I assume that's what we want. A seems more sterile, like the demons are removed and the character is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like B...the color, the forest, the up close and faceless presence draws my attention more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like B it has a sacary element to it

    ReplyDelete