Thursday, May 14, 2015

Which cover do you think @MarciaLaycock should use for her new Devotional "Northern Reflections"?

Having lived in the Yukon Territory for more than twelve years, Marcia Laycock has many stories to share that reveal a unique place and lifestyle. The stories also give a unique perspective on the beauty of God’s creation, His mercy and grace and His deep love for us.
Marcia Lee Laycock is an award-winning writer and speaker. She has written a regular devotional column for over 20 years and has five books in print as well as several ebooks, available through Helping Hands Press or on Amazon.
To sign up to receive Marcia’s regular emailed devotionals, or to book her for a speaking engagement, contact her at marcialeelaycock@gmail.com


5 comments:

  1. This was a tough decision. A caught my attention first, but B better represents the theme of this devotional - the beauty of God's creation. So I have to vote for B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go with B, the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B. The word "northern" automatically makes you think cold. Blue is a cold color. The warm colors on A make it feel jarring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that I'm more drawn to A, actually. The mention of the Yukon Territory makes me think Northern Lights, which makes me think of the beautiful colors in A. And B feels cold to me, distant, unapproachable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A for me. The title and author name are easier to read.

    ReplyDelete