Friday, July 18, 2014

NEW RELEASE! "Colony Zero - Volume 6 - A Matter of Time" by Grace Yee

In the wake of a harsh betrayal, order must be sought as the Earthers run free with the aid of a Zero turncoat. Schneider and the dwindling crew must return to Earth. This must not be allowed to happen. Beneath the lightless stare of the dwarf star, it is a race against time to apprehend the Earth crew before they can send word to the Relocation Ministry about the survivors on Colony Zero. Yet even with time and ally against them, the real danger is the one the colonists can't see. It is the one that would bring devastation to both Paradise and Earth. My name is Grace, lover of books, keeper of secrets, editor, and cookie connoisseur. Being the youngest of four children has given me insight and passion for the people and activities which form the pattern of my day-to-day life. Dancing has given me a physical escape while writing allows me to put that passion into words. Being homeschooled, I've had the opportunity to step into a magical wardrobe before breakfast, go on covert missions in Wal-Mart, and chasse' to the Nutcracker. So allow me to share with you the stories and novels which color my dreams, quotes that ricochet in my mind, and characters that I hope you will love just as much as I do. I'm open to questions and comments, so visit my blog (www.graceyee.blogspot.com) or follow me on Twitter @graceyee_123 The Amazon Kindle link for “A Matter of Time” is: http://www.amazon.com/Colony-Zero-6-Matter-Time-ebook/dp/B00LWAAT8A/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1405726993&sr=1-4&keywords=colony+zero

No comments:

Post a Comment