Wednesday, August 5, 2015

INTERVIEW IN PROGRESS! Are you GAME? - Peggy Blann Phifer

Alert: This is a different kind of blog post. I hope you’ll enjoy it.

I’ve been a blogger since 2007. As such, I’m always looking for guests to host, such as an author spotlight, help promote new/recent/upcoming releases, and so forth.

I’m sure it’s no different for you.

But recently, my favorite, fun thing is to conduct an interview using my own questions rather than a ‘canned’ interview from the guest that is likely to appear on multiple sites across the blogosphere. I try to make my questions unique, fun, and personalized.

No, I’m not fishing for guests (although I certainly wouldn’t refuse you, grin) . . . I thought it might be fun to post a few of my interview questions here on Helping Hands Blog and invite you to select one–or more–and post your responses in the comment section below.

Are you game? Let’s go:
1. If you’d been born into the animal kingdom instead of the human race, what would you be, and why?
2. Has your writing journey been as you envisioned it? If not, how is it different?
3. You’ve been gifted with a 5-day writing retreat at a place of your own choosing, and are allowed to invite 5 other LIVING writers to go with you. Where would you go, who would you invite, and why?
4. What have you learned about yourself recently that has affected your writing?

Let’s have some fun with this, guys. I’ll check back often and reply as I can.

Peggy Blann Phifer retired from an executive assistant position after twenty-one years in the Electrical Wholesale industry. She came to writing later in life when a prayer she wrote appeared in a two-volume Guideposts Book compilation, 'Prayers for Every Need,' in 2000.

Widowed in October 2012, Peg now makes her home in northern Wisconsin in a home she bought together with her daughter and son-in-law. The three of them share the house with one dog, and one grand-dog. She converted a third of the house into a cozy 'apartment' where she spends most of her time writing.

Peg has three children, six grandchildren, eleven great-grandchildren, and numerous other grand-dogs and great-grand-dogs.


FB: www.facebook.com/pegphifer
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/pegphifer @pegphifer
PINTEREST: www.pinterest.com/pegphifer
LINKEDIN: www.linkedin/in/peggyblannphifer
GOOGLE PLUS: https://plus.google.com/+AuthorPeggyBlannPhifer/posts
GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/pbphifer
BLOG/WEBSITE: www.whispersinpurple.com
AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE: https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/profile


4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Giovanni and Helping Hands Press. I hope everyone has fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely invite Stephen King!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice! Though I haven't read any Stephen King since 'Carrie' - shudder.
      What about Dean Koontz?

      Delete
    2. I am ready to spend some time getting to know you!

      Delete